- For 2020, the following discounts on IR Magazine subscriptions:
- 20% Discount on Essentials tier of subscription for IR Magazine (normal price: US$995)
- 20% Discount on Advanced tier of subscription for IR Magazine (normal price: US$1,495)
- 10% Discount on Intel subscription tier of subscription for IR Magazine, which includes a bespoke report on the subscriber and their IR program, bench marked against the peers of their choice (normal price: from US$4,995)
More details about IR Magazine and these subscriptions are available HERE.
Once you have renewed/applied for your membership, you may email the IRPAS Secretariat for your special discount code.
- Smartkarma Corporate Solutions:
- IRPAS Corporate Members who are Listed Companies with representatives in C-Suite, investor relations, and corporate communication roles, are eligible for a Smartkarma Corporate Solutions Starter account.
- Benefits of Smartkarma Corporate Solutions:
- Promote your company – share company updates, presentations, and events to enhance your company's visibility.
- Communicate – connect with investors and analysts, zero in on the right investors, and grow your network.
- Analyse data on your company – read Insights, compare your company to peers, and monitor sentiment and interest regarding your company.
- Listing of Individual, Corporate and Supporting Members in the Members Directory on the IRPAS website.
- Exclusive use of the IRPAS member logo by active IRPAS members, subject to compliance with IRPAS guidelines.
- 1 free placement of job advertisements (1 month duration) on the IRPAS website per year for Corporate Members (Small-Mid cap) and 2 free placements per year for Corporate Members (Large cap). Thereafter, Corporate Members enjoy a discounted rate of S$100 nett per month. The usual rate is S$250 nett per month for non-members.
- Discounted rates for the Certificate in Investor Relations:
- The Certificate in Investor Relations (ICIR) is an internationally recognised entry level qualification in Investor Relations (IR). It is regarded as an essential prerequisite for those entering the IR profession. This certification is administered in Singapore and jointly provided by the Investor Relations Society of UK and the Investor Relations Professionals Association (Singapore) (IRPAS)
- Members' rates at Professional Development Courses:
- Professional finance and IR-related courses, specially tailored to suit the strategic responsibilities of IR practitioners, are offered on a regular basis, tapping into a pool of sector experts and related resources to empower members with useful IR and industry knowledge.
- Members' rates at the IRPAS Networking Series:
- IRPAS regularly organises themed networking events targeted at IR professionals and the investment community. These events aim to provide the platform for dialogue among companies and other stakeholders, allow IR practitioners to interact and establish valuable contacts, and together build a cohesive community for the continued development of the IR industry.
- Member-Exclusive Updates and Offers:
- IRPAS provides members with regular updates on the latest IR news and events, as well as special access to research reports from leading IR knowledge providers. IRPAS also offers exclusive members-only discounts for select IR-related conferences and seminars, courtesy of our members and partners.
- Supporting Member Privilege:
- Current Supporting Members would also be eligible for consideration as sponsors for IRPAS events.
Sign up for Membership HERE.