The International Certificate in Investor Relations (ICIR) is an internationally recognised qualification in Investor Relations (IR). It is regarded as an essential pre-requisite for those entering the IR profession, and a valuable benchmark for those already in the profession.
Objective of ICIR
The ICIR ensures that the holder of the qualification has an appropriate level of factual knowledge of the regulatory requirements as well as the financial and market environment within which the practitioner is able to operate effectively.
We offer 2 options - an in-person physical examination or an online examination.
1. In-Person Examination
Date: 6th October 2020
Time: The timing of the exam on 6 Oct shall be determined by IRPAS at its absolute discretion
Venue: 12 Eu Tong Sen Street #08-169, SOHO 2, Clarke Quay Central, Singapore 059819
2. Online Examination (Oct - Nov 2020)
Candidates may select several options of dates and times from the following:
- 27, 28, 29 October, 9, 12, 13 November 2020
- 10-11am, 11.30am-12.30pm, 2.30-3.30pm, 4-5pm
However, do note that the final date and time allocated to each candidate will be determined by IRPAS at its absolute discretion.
Details of the qualification
- The qualification is for everyone working in investor relations or considering a move into investor relations, either in Singapore, the UK or overseas.
- The qualification is assessed by a one-hour examination comprising 60 multiple-choice questions, based on the topics set out in the syllabus.
- Candidates are advised to spend at least 50 hours of studying time, in additional to practising the mock exam, to prepare for the final exam.
- Candidates who passed the examination will be awarded the Certification jointly issued and recognised by both the IRPAS and IR Society UK.
Read more and register HERE.